Discover how a single shape can become two very different animals.
What You Need
- 2 or 3 cotton balls
- 2 or 3 yellow feathers
- Yellow and brown construction paper
- Duck or bunny pattern
What You Do
- Download and Print the Pattern
Download and print the duck or bunny pattern.
- Cut Out the Pattern Shape
- Glue a sheet of brown paper to a sheet of yellow paper. Allow to dry.
- Attach the pattern to the construction paper. Cut out the shape.
- Draw on the Duck and Bunny
- Draw the bill, eye, and feet on the duck (yellow side).
- Draw the ear, eye, nose, and paw on the bunny (brown side).
- Glue on Feathers and Cotton Balls
- Glue feathers on the duck to make a wing. Be careful not to let the feathers go over the edges.
- Glue the cotton balls on the bunny to make a tail.