Here are some snowflakes you can cut out and hang up!
What You Need:
- paper (plain white or glittery wrapping paper)
- dental floss or thin string
- glue stick or tape
What You Do:
- Begin with a piece of paper that’s 6 inches by 10 inches.
- Start at the short end and fold the paper up one inch. Continue folding the rest of the paper into one-inch pleats, like a fan. (A). Be sure to keep the edges even.
- Draw or trace the pattern below on your folded paper or make up your own pattern.
- Cut out the center notches of the pattern. Tie a piece of floss or string where shown.
- Cut along the solid lines of the pattern (B).
- Pull the pleats apart and glue or tape the ends together as shown in C.
- Add some ribbon for hanging your snowflake.