Store your valentine candy and other treasures in this bear-y cute panda container!
What You Need
- clear plastic or glass jar with lid
- black, white, and green craft foam
- googly eyes
- craft glue
- black marker
What You Do
- Trace the jar’s lid on white craft foam and cut it out. Glue the circle to the top of the lid.
- Draw shapes for ears, eye patches, arms, and a nose on black craft foam. Cut them out and glue in place on the lid and jar, as shown. Glue on googly eyes.
- For bamboo, draw leaf shapes and a stem on green craft foam. Cut them out and glue the leaves onto the stem. Once the glue dries, place the bamboo under one of the panda’s arms and glue in place.
- Draw a mouth on the panda’s face and lines on the bamboo stalk with a black marker, as shown.
- Fill your jar with sweet treats—or anything else you like!
Craft by Michele Reyzer; Photo by Mark Godfrey