On February 2nd, make a tasty groundhog for breakfast in honor of Groundhog Day.
What You Need
- Cocoa Puffs® Milk ‘n Cereal Bar
- cream cheese
- chocolate “puff” cereal for cheeks and “burrow dirt”
- half a mini-marshmallow for tooth
- “O”-shaped cereal for eyes
- mini chocolate chips for eye pupils
- dried papaya or other fruit, cut into triangle shape for nose
- raisins, flattened, for ears
- knife for spreading cream cheese
What You Do
- Make the Head
Press in the top corners of the cereal bar to round it slightly into a head shape as shown.
- Make the Face
Lay the cereal bar down on a table and, using cream cheese as “glue,” attach the face parts.
- Assemble Treat
- Spread cream cheese on the bagel and sprinkle a few crumbled-up chocolate “puff” cereal bits on top for “burrow dirt.”
- Place the decorated groundhog into the bagel hole. Now share your treat with friends or family.Happy Groundhog Day!
Created by Robin Walker.