Show your love of bugs with this healthy salad.
What You Need
- 6 strips of red cabbage
- Green grape
- Large piece of iceberg lettuce
- Salad dressing
- 3 baby spinach leaves
What You Do
- Arrange Lettuce and Spinach
- Place the iceberg lettuce on a plate.
- Put a small spinach leaf on top of a large spinach leaf and place them both on top of the iceberg lettuce.
- Cut the third spinach leaf in half and arrange to make the leaf insect’s front legs.
- Add Grape and Cabbage
- Cut the grape in half and set on top of the spinach leaves to make the head.
- Add cabbage strips for the legs.
- Add Dressing
Spritz the leaf insect with salad dressing.Makes 1 leaf-insect salad.