These strawberry ladybugs are a sweet summer treat. They’re easy to make–and fun to eat!
What You Need
- mini chocolate chips
- string licorice
What You Do
- Wash a strawberry and remove the stem and leaves.
- For the ladybug’s head, push a toothpick into the top of a strawberry, leaving about half an inch sticking out. Press a blueberry onto the toothpick.
- For the ladybug’s spots, push the pointed ends of some mini chocolate-chips into the strawberry.
- For the legs, push six small pieces of licorice into the strawberry, as shown.
- Now, make a few more ladybugs and arrange them on a plate or a leaf of lettuce.
Recipe by Michele Reyzer