Let this lovable wood duck decorate your backpack.
What You Need
- Felt (yellow, orange, and black)
- Fabric glue
- 2 googly eyes
- Plucky duck pattern
- Yellow pipe cleaner
What You Do
- Download and Cut Out Pattern
Download the Plucky Duck pattern. Cut out the shapes on the pattern.
- Cut Out Felt Pieces
Trace the head, wings, and body on the yellow felt. Trace the beak and feet on the orange felt. Trace the head marking on the black felt. Cut out all the felt pieces.
- Assemble Duck
- Glue head marking, eyes, and beak onto the head.
- Glue the wings onto the body. Then glue the head onto the body.
- Cut two pieces of yellow pipe cleaner for legs. Glue the pipe cleaners to the back of the body to make legs. Then glue the feet to the front of the pipe cleaners.
- Attach Yarn
Attach the yarn hanger to the back of the body with glue. Let dry completely.