This tasty winter munchie also makes a great seasonal decoration.
What You Need
- Round cereal pieces (we used Trix™)
- Any type of cheese spread (this will be your “glue”)
- Coconut flakes
- 1 miniature marshmallow
- 5 braided pretzel sticks (or thick bread sticks, broken in half)
- 2 mini-pretzel twists
- 1 pretzel nugget
What You Do
- Make Reindeer’s Legs and Torso
To make the reindeer’s legs and torso, lay the five braided pretzel sticks on the plate, as shown. Use a dab of cheese spread to “glue” each leg to the reindeer’s torso.
- Add Head, Antlers, and Tail
- “Glue” the pretzel nugget in place for a head.
- “Glue” on two cereal pieces for eyes and one piece for a nose.
- “Glue” a pretzel twist onto each side of the head for antlers.
- “Glue” on a miniature marshmallow in place for a tail.
- Add “Snow”
Dust the plate with coconut flakes for snow.