Make your own puffy paint and create a panda cub masterpiece.
What You Need
- 1 sheet of colored construction paper
- 1 sheet of black construction paper
- Crayons (optional)
- ¼ cup of white glue
- Puffy paint panda pattern
- 1 cup of shaving cream
What You Do
- Download and Print the Pattern
Download and print the puffy paint panda pattern.
- Cut Out and Glue Panda Body
- Use the pattern to cut the panda body parts out of black construction paper.
- Glue the panda’s black body onto the sheet of colored construction paper.
- Make Puffy Paint
Combine the shaving cream and glue to make puffy paint.
- Paint Panda
Use the puffy paint to make the panda’s head and other markings on its body. Set aside to dry.
- Glue on Ears, Nose, and Eyes
- Color Background (Optional)