Make a bunny face with simple paper shapes.
What You Need
- Craft glue
- Black marker
- Scraps of pink, yellow, black, and white paper
- Sheet of white paper
What You Do
- Cut Out Shapes
Cut out simple paper shapes like the ones that form this rabbit face. Shapes can include:
- Ears: Two large white ovals and two smaller pink ovals
- Eyes: Two small white ovals and two smaller black ovals
- Head: White circle
- Nose: Pink triangle
- Cheeks: Two yellow circles
- Teeth: Two white rectangles
- Make Bunny Face
- Help your child identify the different shapes. Then ask him or her to assemble the shapes into a funny bunny face.
- Glue the face onto a sheet of paper.
- Use a marker to draw on whiskers and a mouth.