Collect your favorite leaves and make a leaf garland to decorate a door, window or mantle.
What You Need
- Hammer (optional)
- Two small nails (optional)
- Tissue paper (optional)
- Towels (optional
What You Do
- On a sunny autumn day, collect brightly colored, freshly fallen leaves.
- If you want flat leaves for your garland and other autumn decorating projects, press them between towels.
- Tie your leaves along a string.
- Hammer two small nails up where you want to hang your garland.
Hang your garland between the nails.
- If you can’t use your leaves right away, store them between tissue paper in a box.
- Over time, your leaves will crinkle and lose their color.
Put it’s a colorful celebration while it lasts!