Use tissue paper to make a beautiful rainbow to hang in your window.
What You Need
- Glue stick
- Rainbow pattern
- Plastic page-protector sleeve
- Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple tissue paper
What You Do
- Download, Print, and Cut Out Pattern
Download and print the rainbow pattern. Use the pattern to cut the plastic page protector into the shape of a rainbow.
- Cut Tissue Paper
Cut tissue paper into 1/2 inch squares.
- Glue Tissue Paper to Plastic Sleeve
Open the plastic sleeve (which should now be a doughnut shape). Glue rows of the tissue-paper squares to one half of the plastic sheet. Start with a row of purple, followed by blue, green, yellow, orange, and red.
- Assemble and Hang Rainbow
- Put dabs of glue along the red tissue and fold the plastic back in place to make the rainbow.
- Allow glue to dry. Hang in a window.