Turn a plastic lid into a fun tub toy!
What You Need
- Brown, yellow, and green craft foam
- Turtle toy pattern
- Plastic coffee can lid
- Sharp skewer to punch holes
- 5 twist ties
What You Do
- Download, Print, and Cut Out Pattern
Download and print the turtle toy pattern. Cut head, front legs, and back legs out of brown craft foam.
- Punch Holes
- Punch holes on the head and four legs as shown on the pattern.
- Punch holes through the coffee lid to match up with the holes on the head and legs.
- Attach Head and Legs
Attach head and legs to coffee lid with twisty ties.
- Decorate Turtle
Cover holes and decorate with the shapes you cut out of yellow and green craft foam.