Your hungry fledgling will enjoy making and eating this healthy salad.
Recipe by Rhonda Lucas Donald
What You Need
- 8 large lettuce leaves, thoroughly washed
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts
- 6-8 yellow tomatoes
- salad dressing of choice
- 2 salad plates
What You Do
- Place four lettuce leaves on each plate.
- Place half of the sprouts on top of each bed of lettuce. Arrange the sprouts into a nest shape.
- Place the carrots on top of the sprouts. Finish making the nest using carrots.
- Place tomato “eggs” into each nest.
- Drizzle the “nest” with your favorite salad dressing.
Makes two salads.