You’ll look “jawsome” wearing this toothy shark hat!
Craft and photo by Laura Blankenbaker
What You Need
- sheet of gray fun foam (12″ x 18″)
- sheet of black fun foam (9″ x 12″)
- sheet of white fun foam (9″ x 12″)
- scissors, glue, and stapler
What You Do
- Use the pattern (download the pattern here) to cut the shark’s head out of the gray fun foam. Cut the shark’s mouth out of the black fun foam.
- Glue the mouth onto the shark’s head.
- Cut small triangles out of the white fun foam to make the shark’s teeth. Glue the teeth onto the mouth (see photo).
- Use the pattern to cut the shark’s eyes out of black and white fun foam. Glue the eyes onto the shark’s head. Set aside to dry completely.
- Cut a 2″ x 18″ strip of gray fun foam. Staple the ends of the strip together to make a headband that fits your child’s head. Trim the excess fun foam.
- Staple the base of the shark’s head to the front of the headband.